Hottest: Get 2K Likes In 1 Day On Facebook Trending: Hide/Show Blogger Widgets | Removing Credits In Template


Contact Us for
A Confidential Discussion

Name E-mail * Message *

X

Find IP address of your Computer

  1. Go to the Start menu, go to Run, and type “CMD” in the dialog box (without the quotes.
  2. Now you should see a dark (DOS) window
    Without the quotes, type “IPCONFIG” and press ENTER.
  3. Now you should see some network information, along with the IP ADDRESS of your computer listed.
  4. If more information is needed, other than the IP address, type the following from the same DOS box described in step two: IPCONFIG /ALL
    This will provide you with more network information on your computer.
  5. There are also websites available that can provide your computer IP, such as http://www.whatismyip.com.
  6. If you have a router/network set up, please note that the initial steps above will only show you the network’s IP from the router. For example, if you have a Linksys router installed, and perform the IPCONFIG command, it will show you something like “192.168.1.x” as opposed to your computer’s local/root address. For this reason, following STEP 5 above may be useful.

3 comments

Click here for comments
Anonymous
admin
October 9, 2014 at 11:42 PM ×

Nice blog who dont know the method to find the system ip address and network ip address ..I usually find my network ip address through sites like Ip-Details.com they will display our network ip address along with details like ip location ,country ,ISP address and so on ...

Reply
avatar
Harshit Gaur
admin
October 10, 2014 at 6:38 AM ×

Thanks Bro Keep Visiting my site.....
I also upload more cool tricks soon

Reply
avatar
May 5, 2020 at 2:30 PM ×

I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Reply
avatar